Digital Asset Coordinator Responsibility:
- Establish and lead initiatives surrounding the organization’s DAM system
- Establish best practices for the DAM, including taxonomy, metadata schema, tagging standards, workflows and processes across the entire organization and within multiple digital asset categories
- Oversee daily maintenance and usability of Digital Asset Management (DAM) system
- Create tutorial/instruction documents, supervise onboarding and training of staff on DAM system
- Survey its new functionalities and the general trends in the field
- Perform and supervise internal/external users in tagging and uploading of assets in DAM system (logos, files, photos videos, toolkits, and style guides.
- Manage and plan for Digital Rights Management and maintain access control with end users
- Work with IT and consultants to document and address bugs and feature improvements
- Work with key stakeholders to create and implement roadmap for future development of the DAM system quarterly
- Monitor usage patterns of DAM system and make recommendations for improvements
- Work with both internal and external clients, frequently interacting with other functional departments
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Digital Asset Coordinator Requirements / Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience in Digital Asset Management and Content Management
- Extensive knowledge of DAM systems, including structure, functionality, taxonomy and metadata.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of all graphic file formats, their roles and particularities
- Knowledge with Adobe Experience Manager
- Experience with Project Management platforms and methodologies
- Experience in technical user training and support
- Superior organization, project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally with other departments and stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: