Digital Art Director Responsibilities:
- Conception, design, and execution of digital visuals to be used in online advertising, digital marketing, and light print advertising.
- Oversee initiatives to create online ad campaigns including working collaboratively with a group of Designers, to guide their technical and creative contributions.
- Charged with ensuring all of the elements offer a cohesive experience across, web, social and email campaigns.
- Work closely with clients, under tight deadlines, and constantly be asked for fresh, creative, and innovative ideas.
- Create a range of concepts and designs for each project while collaborating with Copywriters to ensure their voice matches your visuals and the overall brand.
Digital Art Director Skills/Requirements:
- 6+ years of Digital art direction experience
- Bachelors degree in relevant field
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: