Digital Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Identify and drive growth opportunities, fostering innovative thinking that delivers on clients’ business goals.
- Work closely with firm partners on account strategy, planning and delivery.
- Develop a thoughtful strategy brief that provides clarity and ensure that your teammates rise to meet the objectives of each new project.
- Work independently on several projects simultaneously and nimbly multi-task and assign priorities for yourself and your team with confidence.
- Task out designers & developers based on input from creative direction and the development leads.
- Track, watch and report on each client and project.
- Keep an eye on project resources, budget & timing, then proactively communicate this to leadership in the firm.
Account Manager Client Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the client to understand their business and needs.
- Build thoughtful proposals for clients and pitch those proposals.
- Research yourself or work with the team to build marketing strategies.
- Manage aggressive timelines and deliver meaningful technical and creative work on time and on-budget.
- Manage client expectations, in both times of good and tough situations.
- Lead meetings with exceptional verbal and written communication skills and feel comfortable in client-facing scenarios.
- Create live shareable timelines and progress reports for clients.
- Set meetings, capture key decisions, manage scope and budget.
- Be the main point of contact for the firm to the client.
Account Manager Requirements:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or another relevant field.
- A minimum of three years of digital marketing agency experience.
- Must be highly collaborative and a self-starter that wants to get in on the ground floor of a growing agency.
Job ID: 317100MR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: