Digital Account Director Responsibilities:
- Drive and support the Client’s digital communication to support their business objectives
- Support CSDs in the research of clients and competitors, know where clients are weak in communications terms and work with the reporting/sustainability/digital directors to devise development plans
- Fully understands the client’s brand, needs, business, industry and what drives the relevant stakeholders
- Present account direction and project management excellence in pitches and client presentations, showcasing the value it brings
- Lead workshops to facilitate, guide and manage to group to reach the workshop’s objectives
- Understands client’s metrics for success what does it look like for the client eg KPIs - both tangible and intangible.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the financial status and ensuring the financial profitability of the project
- Comfortable liaising with the client’s digital and IT teams.
- Write clearly articulated creative briefs, work with CSDs to come up with themes/a hook having assimilated all the background information.
- Actively look for, build and promote big ideas and thinking from the seeing the larger/different perspectives
- Seeking new business opportunities and driving pitches
- Requirements gathering (facility workshops/briefing process)
- Costing and estimating (budget reporting)
- Gant charting (Microsoft Project)
- Management of virtual teams and resourcing
- Change management (Scope creep)
- Risk assessment
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital communications
- Industry experience in financial/healthcare industries preferred
- Experience leading major corporate website projects and have experience across a wider range of digital projects.
- Familiar with digital project methodologies and tools are essential
- Preferably experience in managing clients that have gone through an acquisition or change management
Job ID: 315626AT
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: