Location: Remote or local to Philadelphia
Type: Temp to Hire
Opportunity to join a growing team in the cutting edge Ai space. Can sit entirely remotely.
Dialogue Design Lead Responsibilities:
- craft narrative strategies and dialogue scripts
- Create and audit content
- contribute to research workshops
- create content strategies,
- produce narrative variations,
- define dialogue flows, and develop use case scripts.
Dialogue Design Lead Requirements:
- Conversational Ai experience would be a nice to have if no experience:
- Strong curiosity and innate interest in the Ai space
Job ID: 314978JS
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: