- Collaborate with other graphics designers, UX experts, statisticians, and programmers to develop Dynamic Infographics, Data Visualizations and Social Media Infographics, and
- Interactive Displays
- Craft quality code and solutions for maintainability and extensibility
- Define and recommend KPIs
- Analyze specifications, develop budgets and schedules
- Substantial experience with data visualization libraries (D3, HighCharts) and frameworks utilizing them
- Experience in data modeling, analysis, design, testing, development, and implementation
- Capable of providing data structure, integration, and intelligence solutions
- Knowledge and familiarity with frameworks like React and Angular
- Knowledge of basic UI / UX Design concepts
- Knowledge of current best practices in data visualization, infographics and data reporting
- Knowledge of version control systems, such as Git
- Understanding of design and web production best practices, including (but not limited to) web usability standards, cross-browser compatibility, and building page templates
- Experience troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Experience with LESS/SASS
- 508 compliance experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 1-3 years relevant experience?
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: