Design Studio Director Responsibilities:
- Manage graphic design, video, infographic, motion graphic, animation, photography, promotional assets and other related tasks for global brands and owned properties. Oversee creative team, budget management, technology integration and the brand’s look and feel.
- Evolve and ensure consistency and integrity behind brand and brand guidelines including typography, photography, color and tone of voice.
- Manage a production calendar and the teams responsible for meeting those deadlines.
- Work within the constraints of a budget and within tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Attend creative input sessions, client presentations, regular status updates and any meetings needed on a project basis.
- 9+ years of relative experience
- Possess a deep understanding of branding and content strategy with core strengths in design and communications.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Adobe DPS. After Affects experience is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with HTML is also preferred
Job ID: 316568KK
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: