Are you a Design Manager with proven experience leading and directing a creative team? If so, we want to hear from you! The BOSS Group is currently supporting a highly visible brand and organization located in McLean, VA in their search for a Design Manager for a full time/direct hire position. The Design Manager will direct graphic and web design initiatives which includes: promotional assets, photo, video, web design, copy, animation and more. We are looking for someone with natural leadership abilities with the desire to be a "player / coach." With the opportunity to manage a creative team, you will establish and execute design philosophies.
Design Manager Responsibilities:
- Play a vital part of the overall creative direction of the department
- Be a creative force with strong leadership presence
- Work across many teams and easily understand the nuances of daily project management
- Establish and evolve the creative function's growth model, process, working tools and structure
- Create and maintain a highly creative and collaborative atmosphere and culture
- Hands on approach of the creative process from start to finish.
Design Manager Requirements:
- 8-10 years of professional design experience - proven experience as Creative Director
- Agency setting experience required
- Exceptional knowledge and hands on skills in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven ability to lead and inspire strategic creative development
- Highly knowledgable of traditional and digital media, digital creative tools, user experience and emerging trends
Company Perks and Incentives:
- An opportunity for you to work on a highly visible and well known brand
- Chance to have ownership of projects and contribute to new and innovative design solutions
- Opportunity to oversee and manage a growing creative team
- Generous base salary and bonus program
- Energetic, creative and collaborative team!
About The BOSS Group:
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet