We are seeking a design director that would be the driving force keeping the creative side of the agency at the top of its game. Design Directors develop original design concepts, global marketing campaigns and digital media productions; oversee multiple projects through execution; and directly manage a team of creatives. Leadership and motivation skills are absolutely essential for the role. This is a direct hire opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
Design Director Responsibilities:
- Design Directors develop original design concepts, global marketing campaigns and digital media productions;
- Oversee multiple projects through execution
- Directly manage a team of creatives.
Design Director Requirements / Skills:
- 5-7 years of experience in a creative leadership role
- Proven knowledge of the fundamentals: interaction design, user-centered experience design, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process, as well as new platforms and technologies.
- Ability to provide clear creative direction as well as timely and helpful feedback to improve creative processes that keep work on budget and schedule.
- Bold leadership skills.
- We need someone who is confident in everything from team building and mentoring to guiding large groups of creative talent.
- Effective presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organizations.
- Strong ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term need.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: