We are seeking a Demand Generation Specialist, that will fuel and accelerate the growth of our client's firm. This is a direct hire role located in Sandy Springs, GA.
Demand Generation Specialist Responsibilities:
- Manage growth and optimization of online marketing programs to meet revenue goals.
- Generate new leads by leveraging a variety of online marketing channels and strategies, including email, paid advertising, landing pages, content marketing, and more, with support from the marketing team.
- Maintain nurture campaigns through marketing automation (Hubspot) and retargeting to convert leads to prospects for inside sales team.
- Establish KPIs, track performance/success, measure, analyze and adjust campaigns based on performance.
- Prepare marketing reports and post-program analysis summarizing campaign results.
- Evaluate our website and strategically build qualified traffic.
- Working with our content team to develop content that converts.
Demand Generation Specialist Requirements / Skills:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-5 years B2B marketing and demand generation experience; focused on inbound, digital, social media and email marketing
- Certification in HubSpot Marketing Software, Google Analytics or Google Adwords is a plus
- Proven ability to own and optimize digital marketing campaigns.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: