The Demand Generation Manager will build brand awareness, launch into new markets, and promote products and services, as well as create buzz and establish customer loyalty. This position will also develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey.
Demand Generation Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain and execute demand generation plans aligned with business goals.
- Work closely with other departments to build cross-functional cohesion.
- Present to upper management to get buy-in and secure budgets, as well as report results.
- Create personas tied to specific customer needs and preferences.
- Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to build programs that support sales enablement.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance.
Demand Generation Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 to 7 years experience
- Experience using Hubspot
- Hubspot certification is preferred
- Proven marketing demand generation veteran, with a history of driving digital marketing results.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Job ID: 317693SR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: