The BOSS Group is currently supporting a great organization focused on working with non-profit and humanitarian organizations in their search for a Data Visualization/Graphic Designer that can hit the ground running to develop corporate branding guidelines and turn data into clean infographics to be used for client deliverables. The right candidate for this role will have the chops to take complex analytical information and design it into digestible visual components. If you’re passionate about working at an organization that drives change and creates impactful work, this could be a great opportunity for you. This full time/direct hire position is located in Chicago, IL.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Play a lead role in designing the organizations new style guide and templates -- typography, colors, etc.
- Work hand in hand with company consultants to understand how they utilize data so you can provide creative recommendations to enhance the visual components
- Design visually appealing, scalable, and compelling presentations while implementing corresponding style guides and templates
- Participate in strategy sessions with the team to determine the best use of digital media and content
- Translate complex information and combine narratives into compelling deliverables
- Execute visual design from concept through completion for scaled solutions, customized projects, and client deliverables
- 3-6 years of professional experience in graphic designer
- Exceptional visual skills with ability to translate data into visual components
- Proven skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience with data visualization tools is a bonus
- Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking as it relates to design
- Strong designer to innovate and improve processes
- Opportunity to work with mission driven professionals
- Highly collaborative and team oriented work environment
- Work hard play hard team
About The BOSS Group:
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet