- Extract and transform data, conduct analyses, develop insights, and deliver actionable recommendations to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Conduct data mining to extract insights from structured and unstructured data
- Enrich internal data with external data sources
- Analyze all aspects of B2B marketing; including internal and external data, performance metrics and quality, and business situations
- Help develop analytics that improve targeting, segmentation, operations, response, engagement, and conversions. deliverable, open, click, purchase and unsubscribe rates.
- Collaborate with campaign managers to develop and implement measurable, data-driven campaigns that include digital channels (website, display, SEO/SEM, social media, email) and offline channels (direct marketing, telemarketing) online, social media, and direct marketing and email programs.
- Design and conduct Ad-hoc analysis as required
- Collaborate with and present findings to various levels of stakeholders
- Applies descriptive analytics to analyze data and validate assumptions.
- Selects appropriate, relevant data and extracts from various internal and external sources.
- Transforms raw data sets into information suitable for analysis.
- Partners with subject matter experts, as required.
- Contributes to the development of reporting to monitor business critical results.
- 4+ years of analytics or related experience preferred.
- Experience in Python
- Experience using Hadoop/Hive
- Experience using SAS; SAS-Enterprise Guide
- Working knowledge of analytic and statistical concepts.
- Experience using Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA) perform analysis on large data sets
- General business knowledge preferred.
- Working knowledge of Insurance products/concepts preferred.
- Experience working on teams.
Job ID: 316990TA
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: