Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Use strategic thinking to guide marketers and product managers through how to quantify success of initiatives.
- Help stakeholders define KPIs for product/campaign
- Define requirements for data collection for tagging specialists and data engineer while working with them to implement and perform QA.
- Create self-serve dashboards for stakeholders using Adobe Analytics, Excel and/or SQL + Tableau.
- Do deep dive analyses using PowerPoint to uncover optimization opportunities for marketers and product managers.
- Do ad hoc analyses as needed.
Data Analyst Skills/Requirements:
- 2-3 years of experience
- Adobe Analytics experience required
- Familiar with Maxymiser, Eloqua, BlueKai, and DoubleClick.
- Must have impeccable presentation skills
- Ability to work with minimal guidance.
- Agency experience is a plus
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: