Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute cross channel testing plans and media measurements.
- Consult with clients and colleagues on measurement techniques and strategies.
- Guarantee proper analytics integration with all agency production processes.
- Work independently as well as with the VP, Analytics to assess client media programs.
- Effectively interpret media marketing data and analyze the effects on ROI and KPI’s.
- Supply analyses, including insights and actions, through appropriate means (e.g. deep dive analyses, dashboards, infographics, etc.)
- Present results in an easy to comprehend, story-telling manner.
- Collaborate with various agency department and partners to ensure analyses are focused and integrated.
Data Analyst Requirements:
- 3 years of experience working with the analysis of digital media channels within a business environment.
- A Bachelor's within Analytics or Marketing and/or equivalent work experience
- Presentation analyses experience for large and small groups.
- Ability to navigate and utilize Google Analytics.
- In-depth experience with AdWords and Facebook Business Manager.
- Experience with database administration, preferably SQL knowledge.
- An analytical thought process, an entrepreneurial spirit, and strong innovative and strategic thinking.
- Capable of collaborating cross-functionally with other teams and making recommendations. Preferred, but not required:
- Previous ad agency experience.
- Working knowledge of Tableau.
- Experience with DCM.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: