Customer Acquisition Analyst Responsibilities:
- Working on cross-functional teams to identify and analyze key strategic marketing initiatives to facilitate new opportunities toward corporate objectives.
- Performing as a subject matter advisor to a specified area of responsibility and constructively challenge current methods to identify areas of improvement, support established standards and deliver improved results.
- Support monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization’s financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals.
- Drive continuous team improvement and implementation of best practices through all paid, earned, and owned channels.
- Plan, manage, and execute digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Identifies and selects user testing platforms and products and ensures program partners understand user testing tools and techniques; oversees management of platforms.
- Supports executive decision-making through facilitation and presentation of user testing insights and crafts recommendations that furthers program goals and objectives.
- Oversee entire email marketing calendar.
- Run day-to-day strategy and execution of our client's email marketing program, including crafting campaigns in Campaign Monitor creating audience segmentation's, testing assets and flows, setting up A/B experiments, and tracking results.
- Provide management and support of contract agencies including work flow for RFP, scope and statement of work, contract negotiation and ongoing facilitation of relationship and related marketing managed services.
- Support senior members of the team & work with our client's platform to implement enhancements to the website and define new functionality support for various systems.
- Support the development of the client's technology platform and analyze opportunities to expand and integrate with 3rd party systems.
Customer Acquisition Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Hospitality Management, or related field required.
- Minimum of two (2) years progressive work-related experience with demonstrated proficiency and understanding in one or more functions related to the position.
- Experienced in: Google Analytics, Campaign Monitor, Paid Advertising Platforms, Google Data Studio, Drupal/CMS, Agile Scrum, etc.
- Strong technical proficiency with proven experience in performance analytics.
- Previous working knowledge of Google Products Suite, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Tableau is strongly preferred.
- Strong project management skills and track record with ability to multi-task, self-directed, and interact effectively with stakeholders of various disciplines and levels.
Job ID: 315204KK
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: