We are looking for a rockstar to join our growing marketing and creative team as the creative manager. The ideal candidate will have a background in visual and written communications. They will be responsible for leading internal and external teams in the storyboarding, design and execution of marketing materials to serve both external and internal audiences. We are a fast-paced and growing organization.This is a temp to hire position located in Atlanta GA!
Creative Services Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of internal designers as well as manage external agency partners and vendors
- Team Management – Coordinates and supervises the daily work within the department, communicating deliverables and timelines to team members as needed.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to present ideas to executive leadership
- Art Direction & Design – Serving as a “working manager”, this person will oversee and guide the creation and development of internal and external marketing materials, ensuring consistency of brand and messaging (videos, printed collateral such as product sheets and brochures, website graphics and media, trade show graphics and more)
- Content Development & Storyboarding – The ability to storyboard and concept new ideas across our portfolio and organization, with a vision for introducing our solutions to the marketplace.
- Work with the creative team to manage projects from start to completion, ensuring deliverables are completed on time and within budget
- Copywriting – Craft compelling stories from technical jargon, working closely with our engineering and product management team to craft a more meaningful and impactful story. Additionally, will serve as editor and final quality check for marketing materials.
- Assists Marketing Director with management of budget and accounts payable as needed.
Creative Services Manager Requirements / Skills:
- Degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Extensive experience with Adobe programs including Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Experience in other Adobe programs including After Effects and Premiere Pro are a plus
- UI/UX experience is also a plus including experience with WordPress
- Working knowledge of digital marketing platforms
- Experience with Microsoft programs
- Experience managing internal team members and agency partners / vendors
- Persuasive writing experience
- Experience in leading storyboarding sessions and crafting impactful messages from technical messengers
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of print production and prepress
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative mindset and positive attitude
- 1-2 experience managing others
- 3 years of design or related experience
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: