Creative Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Plan resources each week and track actuals vs. plans/budgets.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Plan and facilitate appropriate meetings for projects throughout all phases: planning, reviews, status.
- Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee potential problems and proactively develop solutions in advance.
Creative Project Manager Requirements / Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- At least 5 years of experience (digital / content / social media project management preferred.)
- Demonstrates strong and effective project management and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with all levels of staff on cross-functional teams including creative and technical.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
Job ID: 317168MR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: