Creative Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Work directly with clients and internal teams to understand project request, gather requirements, define objectives, deliverables and delivery dates, plan resources and develop a clear and actionable project plan.
- Write clear and detailed project briefs for the Creative team, and answer any internal and external questions.
- Efficiently and effectively manage day-to-day problems, and communicate effectively in difficult and time sensitive situations.
- Understand when (and why) to escalate issues.
- Facilitate meetings, and ensure the team receives clear direction for next steps.
- Must have the ability to keep projects on tight deadlines.
- Deliver multiple, often concurrent projects: error free, on time or early, on or under budget, all while meeting or exceeding creative objectives and expectations.
Creative Project Manager Requirements / Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working as a traffic or project manager in an agency or on a marketing/creative team.
- Expert experience working with and being an admin for a project management tool like Workfront, Wrike, etc.
- Experience working with Service Now.
- A demonstrated track record of gaining trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound critical thinking skills and maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Experienced with oversight of third party relationships, including Print, Media, Photography, Video, and Localization providers as well as ongoing vendor management.
Job ID: 317089MR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: