We are looking for a talented Creative Project Manager for a 9 month contract opportunity. This Creative Project Manager position is currently located in East Hanover, NJ. The Creative Project Manager executes internal client requests ensuring on-target, on-time, on-budget, on-brand delivery of marketing collateral. The Creative Project Manager will also be expected to participate in creative development meeting ensuring final output is on mark.
Job Title: Creative Project Manager
Location East Hanover, NJ
Type: 9 month long contract with chance to extend
Creative Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains solid client relationships; encourages a collaborative approach with departmental team members
- Educates clients on cost savings and leveraging opportunities aligned with their marketing efforts
- Partners with outside agencies in managing clients’ promotional and marketing efforts
- Writes creative briefs on complex projects and interprets them for project teams in order to lead communication strategies and implement marketing efforts
- Recommends the effective reuse of past materials when appropriate, to minimize client costs
- Collaborates on creative development and direction with client, design and production teams
- Provides feedback to project team during internal creative reviews
- Presents concepts to clients, obtains feedback and translates that feedback for the project team
- Reviews client change requests and responds with schedule/cost impacts along with alternatives
- Manages expectations with clients and departmental teams. Negotiates timelines and budgets and ensures that all deadlines are maintained
- Represents the interests of the client in interactions with project teams
- Ensures all Regulatory, Legal and Compliance and branding guidelines are followed to the letter on their assigned businesses
- Provides final sign-off on projects to ensure compliance with creative brief and project specifications.
- Leverages knowledge and understanding of graphic design, creative and production to facilitate effective communication between client and departmental teams.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Preferably in marketing, communications, advertising or business.
- Minimum of one year of professional level experience in a project management role either in an external or internal agency.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: