The studio services the marketing department and produces print, digital, and interactive collateral. The studio supports the organization’s largest line of business and deliverables include pieces for internal communications, patient education, HCP’s, and clinical staff.
The Creative Services Project Manager ensures the creative team has all necessary resources to produce their best quality work, on time and on budget. Reporting to the Studio Manager, the Creative Services Project Manager manages project traffic and creative resources with a high level of visibility so that all stakeholders remain informed and expectations are met. The Creative Services Project Manager is also expected to participate in creative development, take ownership of the studio’s digital asset library and assist with reporting and light financial administration.
Creative Services Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage project assets so the creative team has everything necessary to produce their best work, including clear project details, reference materials, image assets, schedules, LOE and deadlines
- Create project timelines and manage delivery throughout project lifecycles—kickoff to completion
- Set daily priorities and assign tasks among team members, maintaining balanced workloads
- Identify, communicate and manage production risks to eliminate potential pitfalls or obstacles
- Manage expectations and provide regular updates to stakeholders—clients, creatives and managers—on project progress, tasks and milestones
- Collaborate on project initiation, creative development and direction with client, design and production teams.
- Prepare project cost estimates and assist with monthly billing reconciliation
- Bachelor’s degree — preferably in marketing, communications, advertising or business
- Minimum of two years professional traffic or project management experience for a high-volume creative organizationSuccessful track record managing project traffic for a creative agency or in-house team
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship-building skills
- Excellent client management skills
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: