Looking for an exciting new job? We have the perfect position for you! Our client is looking for a talented Creative Project Manager for a temporary hire, ongoing contract opportunity in Houston, TX.
Creative Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manages schedules, budgets, assets, overall scope and project organization to ensure the team meets project requirements and client expectations
- Ensure project requirements and key milestones are clearly communicated to and understood by clients, functional team members and key stakeholders
- Function as the primary liaison between the client and the project team
- Ensure that project team understand their responsibilities and accountabilities and are properly executing their assignments
- Serve as the client’s primary point of contact for all project management issues
- Manage all project-based vendor interactions
- Prepare estimates, budgets and progress reports
- Communicate regularly to the departmental managers the overall status of projects in progress and in the pipeline (including timelines, estimated efforts, resource needs, risks, issues, budget, etc.)
- Work with internal clients (and/or designate appropriate resources to provide support) in development of proposals, presentations, statements of work, etc., to ensure projects are accurately scoped, estimated, priced, resourced, communicated and aligned with services offered by the organization
- Ensure that project team members are adhering to processes and procedures
- Step in and be as hands-on as necessary to help rescue at-risk projects
- Responsible for overall project quality assurance process
Creative Project Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years experience in Creative & Digital Project Management (either in creative services or agency roles)
- Capability to lead enterprise level initiatives by demonstrating proficiency in the foundational competencies (skills, knowledge and behaviors) and have a mastery of project management advanced competencies
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively across department, offices, divisions, functions, cultures and levels in a large global company
- Demonstrated ability to engage key stakeholders and gain support by making a compelling case
- Proficiency in the following:
- Project planning & ongoing management
- Project communication / Project Management software
- Team leadership and motivation
- Project financials
- Full understanding of print & digital production
- A strategic and analytical thinker, utilizing creative problem solving skills
- A strong communicator and have proven writing skills
- Able to meet deadlines and see projects to completion
- A team played and collaborator
- Able to lead projects to successful execution of strategies
- Able to function as a core member of a program or project team
- A true professional that presents a polished demeanor in front of all audiences
About The BOSS Group:
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet www.thebossgroup.com.
Connect with us on Facebook.