Creative Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Create project schedules with input from and in collaboration with Account Management, Creative and Production, setting daily due dates for various stages of work and actively communicating with colleagues throughout project lifecycles to ensure schedules are maintained and/or updated
- Acts as a liaison between creative team and account executives.
- Communicates regularly with account team on the current status of all jobs in progress in creative/production
- Coordinates and ensures the on time and orderly flow of all requests from job initiation to its release are tracked as requested
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications
- Understanding of traffic management, project management and the creative asset development process.
- Proficient in project management tools (WorkGroups DaVinci) (highly preferred)
- An eye for detail and a strong interest in the creative process
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: