The Creative Production Manager is responsible for overseeing the creation of all print and digital materials for the organization, including catalogs, flyers, email newsletters, and website. The Creative Production Manager is also responsible for ensuring that all photography delivered by in-house photographers is up to brand standards and representative of their product. This is a direct-hire position located in Norcross, GA.
Creative Production Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage production team, including graphic designers, photographers and stylists.
- Collaborate closely with Creative Director to ensure brand direction and creative concepts are realized
- Execute targeted campaigns within specific timeline both in print and digital media
- Assist in the development and execution of various marketing campaigns, including strategy, creative development and production
- Head up concepts and layouts for catalogs.
- Project management of production of our catalog, taking note of running page count, adherence to delivery date, layout design, and proofing schedule.
- Oversee production of photoshoots, managing team of photographers and stylists as they take concepts from the Creative Director.
- Manage timelines and ensure quality of photos that are delivered.
- Ensure accurate and creative depiction of all products in print and digital media
- Partner with Marketing Director to understand how customers are shopping our website and email newsletters.
Creative Production Manager Requirements / Skills:
- 5 years of experience with graphic design and print production
- Experience managing multiple projects at once with varying priority levels and adhering to strict timelines
- Successful candidates will have 5 years of directly related experience graphic design, etc.
- Proficient with Creative Suite (CS) for Mac
- HTML understanding
- Must be a team player with strong negotiation skills, takes initiative, independent thinking, and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be resourceful and resolve problems independently by researching and leveraging available resources
- Excellent communication skills, good organization skills ensuring deadlines are met, and will do whatever it takes to complete a project
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: