We are seeking a talented Creative Director with agency experience to join our team. This is a direct hire poistion located in Des Moines, IA.
Creative Director Responsibilities:
- Ability to quickly comprehend the business, branding and marketing objectives of a very diverse client base
- Ability to then turn these objectives into award-winning branding and marketing solutions that produce results
- Produce, direct and pitch branding and creative concepts to clients
- Work closely with our team of account managers to build and maintain strong client relationships
Creative Director Requirements / Skills:
- Personal resume should include nationally award-winning creative work (Print Magazine, HOW Magazine, Communication Arts, Addy’s or other similar)
- Very strong digital branding and marketing experience is a must
- Must possess a master level of print production expertise
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC
- Ability to quickly develop proposals and presentations within Adobe CC software
- Minimum of 15 years of combined Designer/Art Director/Creative Director experience
- Minimum of two years of Creative Director experience at a similar agency
- Projects under your direction will include everything imaginable, including logo and identity, collateral of all shapes and sizes, environmental design, packaging, publication, direct mail, video, websites, marketing campaigns, etc.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: