Our client, a leader in the packaging space is looking for maternity leave coverage and needs an experience packaging creative designer. This is a temp to hire position in Atlanta, GA. The Creative Designer will create and develop innovative packaging solutions for a variety of clients. This individual will be tasked with generating multiple design concepts for projects using sketching and 3D modeling tools to yield best quality visualization of these concepts for comprehension by the client. Ability to provide conceptual renderings, sketches and technical drawings of bottles and closures including; colors, images, textures and shapes. Employ color, type, illustrations, photography, animation and various print and layout techniques when designing rigid container and total package configurations.
Creative Designer Responsibilities:
- Able to use appropriate skills, sketching, 3D modeling, rendering, animation and video, to define and communicate project concepts
- Utilize current graphic design technology and computer software to develop, and edit, graphic layouts to meet customer needs.
- Create appropriate visual design languages by understanding the meaning and effect of these on the audience, market and culture.
- Create and manage documentation of Industrial Design specifications (2D and 3D data, at appropriate checkpoints.
- Ensure a high-quality Design output, respecting business requirements, brand values and design excellence.
- Developing a working knowledge of packaging design, converting and manufacturing.
Creative Designer Requirements / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field such as Packaging Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, or Product Design required
- 1-4 years demonstrated experience with product and/or packaging design.
- Working knowledge of 3D CAD such as SolidWorks, Rhino, 3D Studio Max, or other comparable software packages.
- Experience with ESKO ArtiosCAD 2D & 3D
- Working knowledge of computer rendering tools.
- Ability to prepare specification plans of design work to translate to sourcing and/or manufacturing teams.
- Graphic design software: adobe creative cloud suite
- General understanding of Microsoft product suite.
- Ability to visualize concepts and turn concepts into 3D renderings, graphic layouts and physical mock-ups.
- Balance the relationship between product properties, design elements, business goals, marketing directions, consumer trends, technology and environmental issues.
- The ability to think creatively and freely look into the future
- Good quality hand-sketching ability to demonstrate multiple concepts in a relatively quick turnaround time.
- Ability to generate physical conceptual mockups using simple and effective materials
About The BOSS Group:
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook
Job ID: 312791KK