The Creative Design Manager will work as part of the Marketing & Creative Services team creatively elevate customers experience and manage the creative within a fast-paced environment. This position will lead strategies for brand content and translate objectives to the design team into concept stages.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Illustrator, Adobe Premier Pro, After Effects).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Must be able to communicate clearly and quickly to a wide audience of stakeholders and situations.
- Ability to successfully multitask and prioritize among running projects.
- Capacity to work independently, self-manage, and as part of a team.
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Must be able to problem-solve, such as analyze data and provide feedback on how to maximize business objectives.
- eCommerce experience required. Web Design background required.
- Minimum of three years of experience managing and developing a team.
- Minimum of five years experience in eCommerce.
- Fashion focused portfolio
Job ID: 316445SR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: