Creative Copywriter Responsibilities:
- Create effective copy for marketing automation/email campaigns.
- Create, edit and manage copy for traditional and digital collateral (web, brochures, direct mailers.)
- Design customer profiles and creative briefs for clients.
Creative Copywriter Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, Marketing or other related field.
- Must have 4+ years of experience creating effective marketing content.
- Must have your own laptop/computer.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize information and write cohesive, coherent, and compelling original copy in a variety of communication forms, e.g. reportage, promotional, technical, etc.
- Proficient in AP (AMA, APA and CSE) style.
- Must be able to write copy in a wide variety of formats, tones and styles.
- Must be comfortable working with multiple client and projects simultaneously.
- Previous experience/exposure within the healthcare/medical industry.
Job ID: 315742CG
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: