Are you interested in joining a rapidly-growing industry leader in the food and beverage retail space? Our client located in Landover, MD is looking to add an experienced Copywriter to their creative team to enhance their brand’s tone and voice. This is a direct hire/permanent opportunity which will allow you the chance to create content for a variety of print and digital channels. If you have proven experience crafting content for a wide variety of channel and outlets and have an extremely creative approach to your work, we want to hear from you! This is a wonderful opportunity to play a key role in our client’s brand refresh.
- Responsible for developing content for all creative and marketing materials that go through creative department, both digital and print
- Develop copy for major programs and initiatives, while providing strategic recommendations
- Craft copy and proofread for circular, print, billboard, web, press advertising, collateral, magazine ads, in-store radio, etc.
- Showcase strong understanding of the consumer mindset in order to effectively engaged with them
- Ensure consistency of messaging across all mediums
- Partner with Brand Marketing team to develop outstanding and concise messaging that supports strategy and drives consumer engagement
- Empowered to reject copy that is not clear, concise and customer friendly when reviewing copy from external sources
- Create compelling copy for the weekly circular that motivates the consumers to shop with company brands
- Assist with proofreading of all content and copy before it is published
- 5+ years of professional experience as a true copywriter
- Experience within an agency, food and beverage organization and/or retail environment is required
- Proven experience developing creative and engaging content for long form and short form pieces
- Ability to write and proofread all materials
- Ability to provide strategic recommendations to team and push back on ideas when needed
- Open and collaborative organization
- Well known and highly visible brand
- Work hard and play hard!
- Ability to learn a lot and write for a wide variety of mediums
About The BOSS Group
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet