Creative Content Consultant Responsibilities:
- Managing all steps of writing assignments, from information gathering, conducting interviews, to content and visual concept development, review, editing, proofreading, and final publication
- Writing the headlines, developing creative concepts and applying photography and graphics and creative treatment to tell a story
- Collaborating with communications strategists, graphic designers, production team, PR, and business clients to develop engaging and clear messages for employees that articulate complex business information in plain English
- Following writing standards and quality control measures to ensure consistent messaging, tone and brand standard/identity.
- Writing to standards found in the AP style manual Building rapport and effective relationships with internal clients and colleagues
Creative Content Consultant Requirements:
- Superb writing skills and experience in editing Consultative mindset, creative thinking
- Strong organizational skills and flexibility. The ability to adapt to change quickly and to tackle unfamiliar tasks and requests with positive attitude and resourcefulness
- Strong time and project management/coordination skills
- 10 years of job-related experience Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing or other relevant subjects
- Working knowledge of SharePoint and MS Office Familiarity with graphic design and visual content tools
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: