Our client is seeking a Creative Content consultant for a temporary hire (2 year contract) role, who will support the Corporate Communications team with communications planning, writing and production assignments in Tyson’s Corner, VA.
A successful candidate will drive enterprise communications to employees through a variety of internal channels— Intranet publications, email, video, infographics, events--and support senior leadership in their communications to all employees. We are looking for an experienced, energetic storyteller who can develop and write engaging stories, bring new creative ideas, and collaborate with colleagues and internal clients.
Creative Content Consultant Responsibilities:
- Managing all steps of writing assignments, from information gathering, conducting interviews, to content and visual concept development, review, editing, proofreading, and final publication
- Writing the headlines, developing creative concepts and applying photography and graphics and creative treatment to tell a story
- Collaborating with communications strategists, graphic designers, production team, PR, and business clients to develop engaging and clear messages for employees that articulate complex business information in plain English
- Following writing standards and quality control measures to ensure consistent messaging, tone and brand standard/identity. Writing to standards found in the AP style manual
- Building rapport and effective relationships with internal clients and colleagues
Creative Content Consultant Requirements:
- Superb writing skills and experience in editing
- Consultative mindset, creative thinking
- Strong organizational skills and flexibility. The ability to adapt to change quickly and to tackle unfamiliar tasks and requests with positive attitude and resourcefulness
- Strong time and project management/coordination skills.
- 10 years of job-related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing or other relevant subjects
- Working knowledge of SharePoint and MS Office
- Familiarity with graphic design and visual content tools
About The BOSS Group:
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook