We are looking to hire a talented Creative Account Manager for a temporary hire opportunity. In this position, currently located in Bloomfield, CT., the Creative Account Manager is a qualified marketing professional with agency account management experience. The position is responsible for ensuring clarity and alignment of all activities with overall business strategy, and with other business communications and related projects. The position works with client and internal teams to define creative strategy and approach and acts as liaison between the internal business client and creative teams in the development of programs. Strong communication skills are needed as well as a proven ability to manage multiple projects, bringing together appropriate partners and teams to deliver the best creative work, and ensuring that projects are completed on strategy and within committed time and budget.
Creative Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Build trusted relationship with internal business clients
- Primary day to day contact and support for communications needs
- Partner with teams to set the strategy and direction, and ultimately put the plan in motion with stakeholders
- Continuously monitor client group and proactively seek new opportunities
- Partner across teams to contribute and bring current, relevant ideas to solve communications needs
- Act as marketing expert/consultant to client group.
- Help craft and manage creative proposals in a thoughtful, collaborative, measureable way
- Execute flawlessly on client marketing communications plan(s)
- Proactively troubleshoot and adjust plans as needed
- Present timely data and reports to clients
- Manage proposed versus actual budget
Creative Account Manager Requirements:
- 4-year degree preferred
- 4 + years professional experience (agency experience a plus)
- Experience developing and successfully implementing new programs and strategies that help achieve business objectives
- Organized and skilled in project management. Must balance high-priority, long-term projects with short-term, immediate deadlines
- Proven ability to generate ideas that effectively leverage marketing budgets
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fast, creative thinker/problem solver
- Team player
- Ability to work in fast-paced, highly-matrixed environment
- Attention to detail
- The ability to network and create strong interpersonal connections with internal players is a definite plus.
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook
Job ID: 310786MB