Location: Philadelphia, PA (Suburbs)
This new hire will support the Communications function by performing various writing, research, reporting, and relationship-building activities. The Corporate Communications Specialist will support key departmental initiatives in support of various cross-functional teams.
Corporate Communications Specialist Responsibility:
- Develops and maintains collaborative relationships Designs and develops regularly scheduled departmental reports and executive summaries
- Coordinates meetings and events as assigned. Contributes to a suite of internal and external communications, including newsletters, press releases, etc
- Identify related internal news opportunities and write feature stories for the intranet home page
Corporate Communications Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, or related area
- At least 2-3 years in corporate or agency setting handling communications, event planning, media relations and social media experience required!
- A working knowledge of Excel, Photoshop, PowerPoint and content management systems
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- A firm grasp of grammatical and stylistic standards set by the Associated Press
- An adaptable writing style that can be tailored by audience and medium
Job ID: 316998JS
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: