As the Copywriter, you will be responsible for collaborating with peers on conceptual development and the drafting / editing of copy for various types of internally focused and/or promotional materials and other written or verbal communications (e.g. video scripts).
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Focus on Email, direct mail, landing page— short form. Focus is campaigns.
- Creates clear, concise, compelling copy that educates the reader and meets specific marketing objectives. Ensures copy is accurate and meets the most recently available compliance/regulatory requirements.
- Collaborates with creative teams to produce complex or high-profile materials that support strategic initiatives.
- Demonstrates initiative and creativity in identifying and meeting project needs. Works with the internal team to develop and execute creative, "out of the box" ideas where appropriate. Makes recommendations to prioritize project work.
- Meets all internal and external project deadlines.
- Keeps manager and unit updated on project work; analyzes, shares, and makes recommendations to address key findings or trends.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in English, communications, public relations, journalism or related field from an accredited institution.
- 5 years of print and digital copywriting experience.
- Email marketing experience in the financial industry
- Strong professional copywriting / copyediting skills for a variety of audiences in a variety of media.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communications skills.
- Experience collaborating with design partners and other within a professional work environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: