- Write and edit engaging and exciting copy for web content, landing pages, marketing copy and brand messaging.
- Independently research and develop original content when required.
- Display a solid understanding of marketing principles and brand/product positioning strategies.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines by prioritizing efficiently.
Copywriter Requirements / Skills:
- 2-5 years copywriting experience; any prior background working in an educational setting is a plus.
Job ID: 315939CG
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: