Are you a talented Copywriter looking for a new opportunity? Keep reading! Our client is seeking a temporary Copywriter to join their team in Hillsborough, NJ. This person will work on a project by project basis writing compelling copy that engages clients’ target audiences, effectively conveys their messages, and helps bring their brands to life.
- Write original copy for a wide range of B2B, B2C, and internal corporate marketing and communications materials as assigned.
- Research and understand each client's needs and target audiences, including web searches and review of existing research.
- Proactively obtain information and direction from clients and subject matter experts through in-person meetings and phone interviews.
- Work collaboratively with a team of account managers and creative staff from initial concept development to review of final deliverables.
- Contribute creative ideas and suggestions for improving content.
- Revise copy based on client and internal feedback/direction.
- Assist as needed with writing proposals, blog posts, and various internal projects.
- Perform quality control checks on work prior to submitting to project team or client to ensure accuracy.
- Proofread materials as assigned to ensure correct grammar and punctuation and consistency with client style sheets and standard style guides.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by VP, Copy Development (manager).
- Minimum 2-3 years professional copywriting experience (portfolio of advertising copy required).
- Excellent writing and research skills.
- Demonstrated ability to write compelling, creative marketing materials for both B2B and B2C clients.
- Ability to work independently and on a team to meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to coordinate multiple activities and prioritize conflicting demands.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Digital/social media/content marketing experience is a plus.
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides is a plus.
- Consistently meets all assigned deadlines.
- Proficient at presenting to clients, interpreting feedback, and providing effective solutions.
- Highly responsive to requests and messages; communicates clearly and regularly with project team members.
- Identifies potential problems/issues that could affect schedules, budgets, and/or deliverables, and raises them in a timely manner with manager as appropriate.
- Consistently meets or exceeds client expectations for quality of content, fulfillment of creative brief deliverables, and ability to achieve client goals.
Job ID: 315398AT
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: