- Creative lead on projects, sometimes alone, sometimes paired with an art director/designer
- Write content
- Proactively pitch concepts and creative execution
- Work with creative and strategy teams on concept development for ongoing and seasonal campaigns
- Create persuasive messages; tell compelling stories that generate brand loyalty in consumers
- Participate in content and creative brainstorms and consistently provide big innovative ideas relative to content marketing and digital landscape trends.
- 5 years copywriting experience with demonstrated expertise turning strategy into compelling content
- Conceptual work examples a plus
- Headline writing examples a plus
- Long form writing experience is a plus
- Expertise in writing for all digital mediums including websites, apps, social channels, email and video
- Exceptional and flexible writing and editing skills; you think and communicate clearly in all media
- A cultural curator who loves the intricacies of human behavior, trends, pop culture and ways to make a difference in the world through storytelling
- A driving passion for creating social change and helping solve the world’s problems – whether it’s eradicating poverty, or helping people make their dream come true by buying a home.
- Excellent knowledge of branding, marketing, UX, game design, social/behavioral psychology, business, social engineering or anything else that is crucial when developing smart, realistic and compelling ideas
- Self-starter, can excel under the pressure of deadlines and improves with constructive feedback
- Ability to present and stand up for work, communicate effectively, continuously optimistic about finding a better solution
- BA in marketing, communications or a similar field
- 5 years of copywriting experience
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: