- Create copy and participate in overall strategy development for social media platforms.
- Support a mix of digital and print content marketing efforts in order to drive ROI. This may include but is not limited to direct mailers, email campaigns, website copy and layout, etc.
- Create copy for company website and for partnered websites.
- Work cross-functionally with the sales team ensuring the copy and marketing efforts are helping to generate leads and are consistent with the brand message.
- Execute and manage B2B direct marketing email campaigns from start to finish. Tracking open rates, creating samples, A/B testing and increasing the response rate.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field is required.
- Must have a minimum of three years of B2B marketing experience.
- Must have professional working experience managing social media content for various platforms.
- Must be proficient working with marketing automation platforms (MailChimp, HubSpot, etc.) in order to support email campaign efforts.
- Prior knowledge of HTML & CSS in order to edit copy within the CMS.
- Must have strong creative copywriting skills.
- Previous experience with consumer brands and large retailers. If you’re interested in this position, apply today!
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: