- Concept and execute ideas for advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with producers and art directors to supervise the production of video content and television commercials.
- Develop new concepts and content for social media, radio and television campaigns
- A Bachelor's degree in Communications, Advertising, Journalism or degree from a portfolio school (VCU, Miami Ad School, The Creative Circus, etc.)
- 1 - 4 years of previous working experience at an ad agency is required
- Strong portfolio including tv, digital, social, and print work has a strong brand voice
- Prior experience working with national campaigns
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: