Our client, a leader in the broadcasting and publishing space is looking for a experienced Copywriter to work on their creative team during their peak season! This is a temporary hire role in Nashville, TN. If you are a team oriented, skilled graphic designer, we want to hear from you!
- Write clear, concise and strategic pieces that drive business results, support key marketing initiatives and inspire action
- Work closely with peers in marketing while maintaining and upholding their brand to ensure a consistent tone and style across all communication.
- Edit a mix of full-length articles and short pieces
- Insure that workflow is efficient and accurate while following deadlines
- Edit content for subject matter, flow, consistency, tone, audience, brevity and accuracy
Copywriter Requirements / Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree required in Journalism, Marketing or related field
- 4-7 years of professional editing experience, plus strong copy editing skills
- Experience working with online content management systems
- Ability to juggle tight deadlines and a demanding schedule
Job ID: 312921KK
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: