Content Writer Responsibilities:
- Content development of online collateral for Landing pages, Emails, Website content, E-Newsletters, Blogs, and Social media content.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing Team Leaders, Data Analytics, Email Marketing, Student Enrollment and Student Retention Teams.
- Ensure corporate messaging is consistent for brand building of Academic Partnerships and its University clients
- Development of content for University brands and degree programs
Content Writer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism (preferred), English, Technical Writing
- Three to five years of online and offline copywriting experience, ideally with a Marketing agency or an interactive agency
- Experience copywriting for lead generation campaigns, email campaign content, online display advertisement, and blogs
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment Experience as a marketing copywriter and website content developer
- Dependability, willingness and a positive attitude!
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: