We are currently recruiting for an exciting temporary hire Content Strategy Specialist position located in Dallas, TX! This opportunity comes with a great company culture, attractive salary package, and a family-like feel.
The Content Strategy Specialist will support best content practices and our new Content Management System (CMS) through the establishment of standards, structures, and processes that enable Hilton to create, distribute, and measure content. This position will also help support digital projects while identifying challenges, providing POV, and proposing solutions.
- Supports advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Confluence/JIRA needs, across Content Services Team.
- Conducts audits that provide both qualitative and quantitative analyses, creates visual to help support storytelling and strategic insights.In partnership with management, maintains and curates information for development of standards site.
- Creates, updates, and maintains Content and workflow documentation and presentations around creation, structure, storage and distribution.
- Provides working session support, from scheduling to clearly capturing business needs, content objectives and analysis requirements.
- Supports Enterprise Taxonomy integration to Content Management System, monitors vocab changes and organizes quarterly Governance Committee meeting and materials.
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 3 years experience in a related position
- 1 year of experience in a specialized content-related position, business analyst, or marketing coordinator role
- Knowledge of WordPress and HTML a plus.
- Highly detail-oriented individual with the ability to work independently, analyze data and derive insights.
- Proficiency with pivot tables in Excel, ability to create effective PowerPoint presentations
Job ID: 317801SR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: