Our client combines a world-class strategic brand advisory and management consulting firm with a new breed of venture company. If you love the idea of working with and learning from some of the top business and marketing minds in the industry, partnering with founders who are solving some of the world’s most intractable problems, and moving the needle for globally-respected brands—in a fast-paced, learn-on-your-feet, it’s-yours-so-run-with-it environment—then you may be just who we’re looking for.
We’re seeking an experienced communications strategist | writer with a highly tuned sense of relevance and business ownership. Ideally, you have digital writing, reporting and multimedia experience at a national news outlet, high-visibility brand or public-facing non-profit organization. You are as comfortable researching and writing a thought-provoking white paper as composing a spot-on tweet.
- Work with partners to understand complex business ideas and develop narratives that tell compelling stories for established and new brands and businesses operating in a variety of industries from healthcare to aerospace to financial technologies and more.
- Work closely with entrepreneurs and start-up brand creation teams to help translate their message simply and elegantly.
- Deep dive into a range of industries to unearth and articulate human truths.
- Write content for a range of companies that ladders up to the red thread of a greater brand story, including web content, editorial content, marketing, retail, social, etc.
- Work with aplomb and on deadline within an environment of ambiguity and confidentiality.
- At least five years of writing and strategy experience, preferably with a portfolio that spans thought leadership, multimedia, and brand storytelling.
- An attention to detail in both written and visual contexts and an “always on” newsroom sense of urgency, dependability and accessibility.
- A keen understanding of audience needs and expectations.
- A gift for collaborating on storytelling for diverse media channels (e.g. written word, video, social media).
- A track record for working successfully in cross-discipline, collaborative settings.
- A bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, digital media or related field.
Job ID: 317704RJ
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: