Interested in a Senior Content Strategist position? Our client is looking to hire a talented candidate for a long term contract opportunity in Vienna, VA. Our client is a well known organization with a great company culture and modern offices. This is a wonderful opportunity to get your foot in the door and a fantastic resume add!
Content Strategist Responsibilities:
- This Content Strategist will support our client's externally facing website and will join an ongoing effort to replace their Content Management System (CMS).
- This role will support content strategy, SEO, and web projects.
Content Strategist Requirements / Skills: Must:
- 4 years of digital content strategy experience
- Experience doing content audits
- Analytics background
- Experience with SEO and strong grasp on web best practices
- Understanding of CMS tools and experience working with CMS tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with and collaborate with copywriters, designers, and developers
Content Strategist Plus:
- Experience working on a web migration and/or web redesign projects
- Experience working on a CMS migration project
- Adobe Experience Manager experience (AEM)
- Experience standing up a new CMS tool or migrating to a new one
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: