Content and Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Achieve quarterly and annual Content Marketing targets, under the direction of the Director, PR & Content Marketing.
- Develops Content Marketing strategy that supports the company's policies and goals, as well as prospect and customer education and retention.
- Interacts with Director, Corporate Marketing and Marketing Operations Manager to execute marketing campaigns.
- Conceives, sets up and executes tests with Marketing partners using experimental content marketing design methods.
- Adjust blog schedule and content
- B2B leads and for new B2C members.
- Manage socia media platforms
- Coordinate quarterly MBO’s
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Marketing, Business or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of content marketing experience with a proven track record of driving growth.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering high-quality, engaging content
- Understanding of video editing and publishing requirements; ability to create and edit videos for company websites and YouTube and other social channels.
- Expertise in social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and SlideShare.
Job ID: 315878HH
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: