Content Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the marketing team and senior leadership to develop communication strategies that will broaden reach to consumers and trade customers.
- Develop and refine "core" messages to position brands and drive growth for the performance building materials category.
- Develop and manage a content calendar across all of digital and social media platforms
- Develop or curate content to be used in email campaigns, public relations efforts, web and social media.
- Increase company's presence in forums and social media that connects with trade customers.
- Liaise with agencies and leverage content to drive SEO for the websites.
- Increase presence in visual platforms such as Pinterest and YouTube with compelling videos and photography.
- Coordinate with copywriters as needed to write and edit blogs, CRM content, and site content.
- Assist in the management of the overall budget for the marketing department, including managing invoices and predicting/forecasting financials for content and PR activities.
- Performs additional duties as needed and/or assigned by supervision/management
- Bachelor's Degree in Bus Admin, Marketing, Communications or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in PR, social media and content driven digital strategies
- Experience curating content from third party authorities
- Experience leveraging content to drive SEO and web engagement
- Skilled writer
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Expert problem-solver adept at finding better ways to develop and manage processes.
- Dynamic and results-oriented, with positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate upwardly to top management and collaborate with marketing team members.
- Must be self-directed, motivated and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in managing program budgets
Job ID: 314832HP
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: