Content Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead content marketing strategy across a portfolio of solutions and customer segments.
- Develop and execute on an integrated marketing plan, focused on content for both broad communications to the market and to support the sales team in customer pursuits.
- This role works closely with experts as well as outside of it, to establish thought leadership positions and high-levels of credibility around both the industry challenges and solutions our offer addresses.
- The ideal candidate has a strong journalistic competency, including extensive background in crafting storylines and positioning, harnessing information from subject-matter experts, and managing projects across cross various functions.
- Bachelor's degree, in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field.
- 7-10 years of experience on a corporate marketing team, with a minimum of 2 years managing team members.
- Ability to create content for all platforms including: blogs, sales collateral, case studies, website, presentations, whitepapers, podcasts, and video scripts.
- Experience in leading storyboarding sessions and crafting impactful messages from technical messengers as well as industry experts.
- Experience taking technical ideas and composing content that customers and end users understand.
- Ability to understand technical concepts and translate into analogous language or concepts where needed.
- Ability to partner with graphic designers to translate content and concepts visually.
- Strong organization and project management skills to ensure resources have clear guidance and expectations, keeping projects on time and budget.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing platforms, media channels and direct support of sales.
- Experience with content spanning the full customer/sales cycle, from lead generation to deal closure.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: