Content Manager/Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing vendor relations supporting content creation, translation and deployment
- Managing content across a variety of on-and offline channels
- Managing and delivering Annual Product Updates
- Providing channel execution support for GCI Content Strategist
- Managing conversion of content to digital platforms
- Working collaboratively with GCI Global Product Communicators
- Working with enterprise process owners to execute and publish content and deliverables.
- Establishing and documenting project management processes
- Reporting out on monthly metrics
- Leading quarterly vendor planning sessions
Content Manager/Project Manager Requirements:
- Prior marketing and project management experience either through a business or marketing/advertising agency required
- Working knowledge of managing and publishing print and digital content preferred
- 2-3 years of experience required. Internships can be considered as experience.
- Excellent organizational skills to handle multiple projects
- Must have excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
Job ID: 315894MB
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: