We are seeking a Content Manager for a temp to potentially permanent hire in Bethesda, MD. If you fit this description below and are available, APPLY NOW! We can’t wait to talk to you! As a Content Manager, you will contribute specialized knowledge and skill in communications to support various online marketing collateral across multiple channels. You will be your own manager, working to produce and analyze complex business information to assist in the content formation, management and execution process.
Content Manager Responsibilities:
- Consult with customers to understand and document messaging and design requirements.
- Create new or edit existing pages using content management system publishing templates.
- Routinely review content and work with content owners to ensure their content is up-to-date and accurate.
- Work to improve processes; actively seek user and customer feedback.
- Uphold and promote compliance with experience standards as well as other applicable policy and standards.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Communications, Web Design or related field.
- Demonstrable expertise in UX design and best practices.
- 2+ years’ experience in internet/intranet design and content management including design, HTML coding, and web content presentation
- HTML skills.
- Experience on a large-scale global intranet using a content management system to load or maintain information on a website.
- Web image editing/optimization skills.
About The BOSS Group
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet www.thebossgroup.com.
Connect with us on Facebook
Job ID: 312432MN