Communications Specialist Responsibilities:
- Responsible for writing two newsletters per month for the organization.
- Assist in writing content for Social Media channels and influencer outreach.
- Help execute the PR and Communications campaigns for the organization.
- Handle other various writing duties assigned by the Digital Marketing and/or Communications team.
Communications Specialist Requirements / Skills:
- At least two years of professional writing or communications experience.
- Non-profit or Association experience a plus.
- Experience writing newsletters, press releases, and communications material preferred.
- Please provide writing samples.
- Strong attention to detail.
Job ID: 317657
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: